x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Good Life
Posted on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Posted at: 10:18 AM

This is the song that i've been looping it since last week. Lol. Its abit kua zhang but ya.. I love it to the max! I'll sing along with it (like farktard kind) in e living room whenever i heard it through the radio, I loop it in my mp3 so that whenever im down, troubled or simply having black days of my life, i'll smile like nothing else matters so long as i take things easy in every way. =) Its a good form of inspiration for me, a song that keeps me moving.. Loop it! XD

"Sometimes there's airplanes I can' t jump out
Sometimes there's bullshit that don't work now
We are god of stories but please tell me
What there is to complain about

When you're happy like a fool, let it take you over
When everything is out, you gotta take it in


Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life

Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight
Like this city is on fire tonight
This could really be a good life
A good, good life"

Myspace Page Dividers