x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Gift for my Dear Cousin
Posted on: Sunday, January 23, 2011
Posted at: 10:41 PM
This is a lovely gift for my cousin for her coming birthday! =).. Its an Ellesse digital watch. Pink color Swarovski crystal display on the silver LCD. Sweet pink frame with white strap. Aww~ just sweet to the max. I think it suits my little cousin since she's quite a bubbly and pink person. ^-^ I hope you'll like it.. Hee




Hmm.. But i love the rose gold version of this watch, cos its simply oh-so-cool~.. Haha.. Rose gold swarovski crystal display on silver LCD, rose gold frame and white strap. Its so god looking luh, but its WHITE. Huh. I quite a messy girl so usually white will somehow become dirty or stained with something else, which totally turns me off. =.=".. So.. i cant put myself to buy it at all.. Haha.. but its pretty hor?!! Haa..



Myspace Page Dividers