x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Sweet..
Posted on: Friday, December 10, 2010
Posted at: 8:23 AM
Its been such a long time since i came to update my blog. aww~ .. I've got something really sweet that i want to share. =) Yesterday when i was in the cab, i heard the DJ saying something that is really simple yet touching to the heart. Its a short story. So here it goes...

Girl: Darling, do you think i look pretty?
Guy: Nope.
Girl: Do you want to be with me for eternity?
Guy: Nope.
Girl: If i leave you, will you cry like there is no tomorrow?
Guy: Nope.

The girl was pretty heartbroken after she heard the replies from the guy, tearing and was turning to walk away. Just then, the guy grab hold of her hand tightly, and tell her..

Guy: I do not think that you look pretty. Cos you look BEAUTIFUL. I do not want to be with you for eternity. Cos i NEED to be with you for eternity. If you leave, i will not cry like there's no tomorrow. I DIE.


Awesomely sweet right.. ^-^ The words are simple. But when you put them in sentences, the magic comes in. And girls will melt like butter. XD

Yes i'll update more from today onwards. =)

Myspace Page Dividers