
Healthy Meals
Posted on: Monday, September 13, 2010
Posted at: 10:02 PM
As I've mentioned ALOT of times, i have a gain of 4kg in weight within 3 months. Its not a proud thing to show off about. I know its an over share. Lol! But constant reminder do make me gets more conscious about my daily meal. So for every of my lunch, its just superb veggie meal. Its NOT FANTASTIC for meat-eaters like me. =/ But the fats are driving me crazy! And the sudden change in my body system. Its quite worrying luh.Posted at: 10:02 PM
My slimming plan never includes cutting down on the amount of food to be taken everyday. I've tried those online slimming meal plan that i followed for 2weeks when i was in secondary school (I was darn fat back then). Its was like hell. I was famished for the 2weeks okie! And the worst part is my weight is still the SAME. Wtf! Therefore i don't believe in reducing the food quantity, i believe in improving the quality instead. I do not have to starve myself, and i get to eat healthy food that's good for my body, though veggie really taste awful~.. And exercise helps alot! But i got to get myself discipline enough to work up! Rarr. 1 month, and i better shake off 3kg. Yes i'll do it. Jiayou! ^-^
My colleague Annie was kind of sweet to encourage me in slimming down with healthy food. She even cook delicious and nutritious porridge for my lunch! Aww~ Thankew! And i found this in my porridge:
I was shocked to see the worms in my porridge! Its like fucken big mealworms! Ah well they are cordyceps luh, but they're still worms once! Gawd. But it doesn't really have any taste, so im alright if i eat without looking at it. Haha.









