x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Extreme Vanity
Posted on: Sunday, January 23, 2011
Posted at: 12:55 PM
I've been doing qite alot of shopping lately, with excuses like xmas and new year. Yes i need to be wary of my expenditure. Oops. But they look really attractive to me! Aww.. and everything is in dull color series. Lol! I tink im being rather too dull in my clothing collection huh.


OMG FOX Outlet is just a heavenly place for me. They're having 50% discount for ALL items! Which is so irresistable luh! So i bought quite a few pieces of goodies from there. XD.. I lurve FOX. Hee..

Another good shopping place for me is Queensway Shopping Centre! There are always lovely pieces for you to pick them up from. Winks~

Not only these, i still got more new clothings in my closet. Omg. Im getting too vane.. Okie.. no more new clothes for a month. LOL.

Myspace Page Dividers