Names for the Offsprings
Posted on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Posted at: 9:04 AM
I looked through a list of students' names and i was quite fascinated by their christian names. It was like Woah no more Mary, Sarah, David, Jason.. Its something more. Lol! I've found some really unique ones.. Hee..
- Ezra
- Jerome
- Anselm
- Krystal
- Abel
- Dhillon
- Meldee
- Vivienne
- Heidi
- Deborah
- Carissa
- Vera
- Eugenia
- Venetia
So fascinating luh. Okie maybe im alil mountain tortoise, but some of them i have never heard of before, and the spelling is like
AWESOME I DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE PROPERLY. Lol! Nowadays the parents have been really creative to choose names for their lil offsprings huh. Haha.. My future kids are going to have awesome BOOmz names too! Currently i just want my boy (if i happen to have one LOL!) to be named Jayden. Woo~ Karate kid you know!
XD.. Ah well for a girl.. chinese characters shall be Yi(3) Xuan(1).. Haa! Im thinking way too far i know.. but choosing names is fun! Like choosing my JERYLYN. lol. Oh-so-cool. Hoho!
Alright quite silly.. Tatas~
Names for the Offsprings
Posted on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Posted at: 9:04 AM
I looked through a list of students' names and i was quite fascinated by their christian names. It was like Woah no more Mary, Sarah, David, Jason.. Its something more. Lol! I've found some really unique ones.. Hee..
- Ezra
- Jerome
- Anselm
- Krystal
- Abel
- Dhillon
- Meldee
- Vivienne
- Heidi
- Deborah
- Carissa
- Vera
- Eugenia
- Venetia
So fascinating luh. Okie maybe im alil mountain tortoise, but some of them i have never heard of before, and the spelling is like
AWESOME I DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE PROPERLY. Lol! Nowadays the parents have been really creative to choose names for their lil offsprings huh. Haha.. My future kids are going to have awesome BOOmz names too! Currently i just want my boy (if i happen to have one LOL!) to be named Jayden. Woo~ Karate kid you know!
XD.. Ah well for a girl.. chinese characters shall be Yi(3) Xuan(1).. Haa! Im thinking way too far i know.. but choosing names is fun! Like choosing my JERYLYN. lol. Oh-so-cool. Hoho!
Alright quite silly.. Tatas~