
Things I Love in SGH
Posted on: Sunday, January 30, 2011
Posted at: 3:19 PM
I've entered this entry quite long ago.. n i managed to dig it out.. so im posting it. Don't waste my effort right. XD.. I miss the days in SGH. But, i still hate the shift work and over-hectic schedule. Yup. Hahaa.. So here are the 15 things i love about SGH. And i miss them dearly. =)Posted at: 3:19 PM
- I love the people there
- I love my messy locker
- I love my lab coat pinned with loads of cute badges
- I love shaking the packets of platelets on my hand like im shaking a lump of fats, lol!
- I love drawing on my dear friends' gloves, a mini drawing block for me to unleash my creativity when im free at work
- I love the moments when the few of us gather around in a corner of the lab and gossip
- I love singing out-of-tune songs with mother eileen
- I love the gossip sessions in the locker room with michelle and eileen
- I love the eerie ghost stories that spooks me up when im working in the hospital at night
- I love my Tu Zai family
- I love working night shift with yeefern as she never fails to spooks me and made me scream in the lab in the middle of the night. Lol!
- I love my Albumin Club with the loveliest club members like eileen, michelle and ivan
- I love the nice adorable nurses and doctors who make me feel appreciated by them as a lab technician
- I love the zero restriction on working attire and i got to wear short skirts and tubes to work like nobody else's business
- I love drawing with Paint while i was doing night shift, and im so talented in it. XD
Good and bad things do happen over the past 3 years in SGH.. Keeping the good memories is good enough, letting the bad memories go, and everything will seem to be perfect. =)







