
Randoms
Posted on: Friday, January 28, 2011
Posted at: 10:32 AM
Im not really a soft toy person, as in if i do, im specific in my collection. Lol. But then over the years i have actually received tons of soft toys from the deary people! That's not all, i think i can really flood the entire bedroom floor with my soft toys. Lol. I guess i have the "aww-can-you-buy-me-a-softtoy-pleaseeeeeee" look ba. Haha..Oops.Posted at: 10:32 AM
Oh and recently i've been really into boyfriend shirt. WOo~ so casual, cool and sexy without flashing excessive meat. And its like once you wear it, you will have a natural charisma. Don't you think so? ^-^.. I want to buy more of it! But, i really buy too many clothings already so NO MORE CLOTHING SHOPPING. =.="
And random thought of the day.. I miss my long hair.. =(
Its not a bad decision to cut it short (Not as if the current one is uber short) BUT THEN i regretted after chopping away more than 15cm of my hair luh. Simply because i cant really style out the hair style that i wanted, like this:

SO COOL AND CHARISMATIC! WOO! Yaaaaa.. so i regretted. =.=".. And The wake-up look of the current hair is not as BOOM as compared to my previous long hair, so... I WANT MY UBER LONG HAIR BACK!!! T.T"
Okie Got to go. Wish me luck for later's exam. Wee~.. What am i doing here in first place. Lol. Oops.











