x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Dolly Eyes
Posted on: Thursday, February 3, 2011
Posted at: 3:39 PM
Do you love dolly eyes?
I simply love it. Its lovely, sweet and natural looking (So long as you don't overdo your eyes make up. ^-^).. Its just uber awesome! I've bought a pair of Dolly Wink falsies and it just work wonders.. My eyes are shining like stars luh. Haa.. Im loving it. =)


Its from dolly wink! ^-^ Love this pair of falsies as it is really gentle to the eyes (Some just make my eyelids feel heavy and uncomfy..=/ ) And it really looks natural.. Hee.. Go try ya? =P




I love this picture of my.. so sweet looking! Lol! Although in reality, people who knows me well will know that im errrr... Violent in nature. XD Alright.. Shall blog another day soon~.. Happy Chinese New Year!! ^-^
Her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining..

Myspace Page Dividers