
Loved
Posted on: Saturday, June 26, 2010
Posted at: 11:45 PM
Had a great awesome Saturday with my beloved sis and mum! =D It's been centuries since the last time when we go out together~.. I hope we can do this often.. =/ Went to Toa Payoh central and settle the bank loan thingy. Then off for great food and shopping! Settled our lunch at Ichiban Sushi. Not bad leh. Haa.Posted at: 11:45 PM
Before we order our food, we camwhored. Lol!
I always think that m sis looks like Angelica from Rugrats. Cos i thought Angelica wear braces too! But, She doesn't. And even thou she doesn't, i still feel that my sis really resembles her. Lol! She's looks damn fugly smiling qith her mouth open la! Cos of the fugly braces lol!
Me and mum
Candid shot of sis and mum. Mum has a spastic face. Lmao~..
Don't you think my sis look more alike with my mum as compared to me? Heh.
Big Heads
Haha i ask them to take picture without smiling. They really accommodate me. Lol! My cute family~
Haha i ask them to take picture without smiling. They really accommodate me. Lol! My cute family~
The food
The croquette and the sushis are nice! ^-^
Did a continuous 7hrs of shopping and ours legs are aching like hell. My back's is breaking too. Gawd. But the loots bought do make the prolonged hours of shopping trip worth it! Heh. Settle of dinner at the foodcourt. I can fell the cholesterol elevating tremendously in me. =___="
See that? ALL EGGS.
Oyster Egg. Fried Carrot Cake. Hokkien Mee.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My loots for this week.. Gawd. I really ned to control myself. >.<" Im a shopaholic!!! =X
The Face Shop's nail polish is damn cheap la!! Go buy the awesome colors back! =D
Cute bright blue scrubbing gloves from Body Shop to scrub my sexay body. Lol! I have never used scrub on my body before. If i did mention to you about how i remove the dead skin on my back, you should be able to remember your wtf face when i said it. Lol! Now im finally moving to using a proper method of body scrubbing. Haa.
Oh Oh! And the 2bucks mini cute bag! Damn cheap and cute ttm! Love it! =D
Awesomely cool-looking black sling bag from Charles & Keith. Damn nice okie! Its my dream bag. =D
U.R.S Dark purple pumps. The color is unique and Shari says the color looks gd with my tanned leg, and i really love it! So i bought. Haa. I wanted to buy the black one at first, but Eileen commented that i shouldn't always buy black shoes, so insisted me on taking the purple one. But but but, i thought about it, and i think... I only have a pair of shoes that's black in color. So..... Lol!
Awesome leggings from Uniqlo selling at 9.90bucks each.
Its quite long lasting you know. Heh!
Some even comes in 2 leggings per pack!
I really love legging~
























