
Randoms
Posted on: Monday, June 21, 2010
Posted at: 11:54 PM
Backdate the pictures taken with huifen~ during our Ding Tai Feng dinner. =)Posted at: 11:54 PM
ALL the food is nice EXCEPT for the beef noodles.
SUCKS TTM.
People always say woman looks gorgeous when they're being serious.. See how true it is... I really look nice when i busy concentrating on something you know. I don't know what the hell im doing but, i look awesome cos my face is so serious like a fucktard. Lol!
Heh.. That's about it! This coming thurs we're meeting up at marina sq for dinner cum mega shopping(hopefully we got the time.. =X)!! I'm looking forward to it! =D Don't you look forward to it too Huifen~? *Hiak Hiak Hiak
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is another slack day.. One more week and im going to experience real work le. *shivered. Im scared of the teachers in my school. Lol! I hope they can be really nice to me.. =X
Went for jogging today after work. Its awesomely healthy thou e whole process only last for 20mins. Lol! I know im weak, im i nedd to train for my 5km SHAPE Run~.. I totally forgot about it till today. =.= I hope its not too late to do last minute training yet.. Haa.. Was hoping to jog in the morning at school tomorrow, but i accidentally "dislocate" something in my right thigh, a vessel a muscle a vein? i don't know hich one, but its darn pain when i cross my legs luh. >.< I hurt it when i was intending to untangle my legs which are in cross-leg position during worktime. That's so lame luh. Lousy!! =__= So i shall be good to myself and stop jogging for a day~ Heh..
I was intending to wear like this when i was going for the jog just now.. Lol!
Yes i know weird to the max. I was lazy to remove my leggings la.. Haa.. But in the end, i took it off thou. Haa.
After jogging
My complexion becomes diOnk diOnk!! Better! Haa.. Okie not that miracle though, but i really feel the difference of my skin whenever i go for excercise regularly. Believe it, regular exercising improves your skin complexion. ^-^ Makr your first step my friends! heh. See the awesomely cute redness on the cheek? Its natural. Lol!
I have no appetite for dinner after the run. I guess i drank too much of this, Mixed Berries Yogurt Drink! Absolutely yummie! Its like a humongous version of a Yakult! Haa.. Slurps! Artistic picture by me! Heh.
Tried taking pictures of my dog Mr Maodi. But attempts failed terribly. He hates taking picture since the last time when don't know who flash the light at him directly while shooting him. Lol! Poor thing he got phobia~.. I hope the stupid someone isn't me.. Haha!
The End















