
Migraine
Posted on: Saturday, June 19, 2010
Posted at: 11:05 PM
Oh no im having migraine for the whole day and YET the pain is still lingering in my head. Panadol also can't help me. >.<"Posted at: 11:05 PM
Letter to Migraine
Dear Migraine,
If you want to visit me, please come on any days from Monday to Friday, don't always surprise me on the weekends and holidays. Gawd. Don't spoil my rest days everytime alright? I'll appreciate it if you grant my wish. *Pray hard
Oh and one more thing, be nice and make friends with the new friend that i always intro to you, Panadol~. Panadol's a awesome chap and you will really enjoy the great times with it! I'll be happier too~~ Heh..
Oh and one more thing, be nice and make friends with the new friend that i always intro to you, Panadol~. Panadol's a awesome chap and you will really enjoy the great times with it! I'll be happier too~~ Heh..
Thank You.
Yours Truly,
Jeryl/Nangnang/Siewfang
Yes so my Saturday was spent with pain. Pain~..
*Pull hair







