x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Simple Date
Posted on: Sunday, June 13, 2010
Posted at: 11:39 PM
Its a beautiful Sunday, so we decided to go walk walk. Haa.


Went to Cityhall and settle our lunch at a Thai restaurant.. Not bad eh.. Hehe.. The Tom um soup is awesomely nice. =)

Yummie desserts!
 As requested by me, we go for some cardio exercise, and the result of our teamwork is simply fantastic.
With a score of 667!

I got to share this with you you you!!
I finally got my APPLE!


Isn't it awesomely adorable?.. Aww~.. Match well with my mp3. Heh.
If i can i'll collect all my fav colors. Heh. But its gonna cost me a great bomb! Lol!
Can my dear friends buy one for me on my birthday?~~
*winkwinks
See? It gives out light in the middle part! So cute luh!!
I love it to the max! Its my new toy at work. Haa.

Myspace Page Dividers