x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Falsies
Posted on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Posted at: 11:40 PM
My 2nd attempt for putting on falsies. ^-^ Not bad! Can't really see the 2 layers of fake and real lashes. I finally successfully make them combined and unite together~..Better than the first time when it dropped out halfway. =.=


Eyes are significantly larger and distinct. =D


Was intending to go on a crazy shopping trip with Eileen at town, but we weren't crazy after all. Haha.. She finally bought her legendary swimsuit, which she she mentioned that she's going to buy decades ago.. Haa. I requested for DIng Tai Feng again~ I don't know when im going to get sick of it. Haa. Its really very tasty! Tried the mushroom ramen. Its Damn delicious! People who love mushrooms like us, you really ought to try it!
Marjolica Press Pore Powder
I've seen bloggers commenting about this awesome pore covering powder, so i decided to give it a try. Heh bought it at 20% discount! wOots! I hope its really good cos i've got severely enlarged pores. =____=
It comes with the nice cover. Sold at 33bucks original price. =)

Myspace Page Dividers