x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




I Am Not Dreaming
Posted on: Monday, August 2, 2010
Posted at: 1:17 PM
Btat: i appreciates all your work you know =)
Btat: so artistic
Jeryl: AH WELL next time if im out of job, den i'll be artist
Jeryl: u shall buy all my artwork
Btat: hahahaa
Btat: lol
Jeryl: 5000 per piece
Jeryl: 5000UK pounds
Btat: hahahaha ya
Btat: you know why you are so special?
Jeryl: cos pig look like me
Btat: no
Btat: because you can start dreaming w/o sleeping
Jeryl: =_________________________________=
Jeryl: i dun get wad u mean
Btat: because you think i will buy ur art for 5000
Btat: pounds some more lol
Jeryl: I DUN GET WAD U MEAN  
Jeryl: I DUN  I DUN
Jeryl: RARR.
Jeryl: You will buy one right baby~
Btat: hahaha i will hahah
Btat: i love you
Btat: no you are not dreaming
Jeryl: ya of cos
Jeryl: im awake u noe
Jeryl: =)

Myspace Page Dividers