x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Neoprint
Posted on: Monday, July 26, 2010
Posted at: 10:45 PM
23 July 2010
Meet up with Eileen for movie and camwhoring. Watch the Hot Tub Time Machine and is quite funny. Haha. We went to the toilet before the movie, and happen to see a horror movie trailer in the toilet. Suddenly the scary part come out of nowhere and i got shocked! I held onto Eileen's arm and screamed in the toilet, then i scrammed off. Lol! Yes im very timid! Luckily there's only the two of u inside the washroom. Lol!

Anyway we go for some camwhoring in the neoprint shop. We are crazy we know. Haha~


 



I came up with afew expression themes for us to camwhore with. Haa. We were suppose to come up with some fugly facial expression, but the beautiful mama (Eileen) pang seh me. =.=
Mama always complaint that she has small eyes, therefore i close 3/4 of my eyes to enhance her "BIG" eyes. Lol!


Next is a spastic look. I was like "what the hell" when i see the picture. How come i look so damn spastic and she isn't at all! So her explanation is, staring at some corner of the ceiling should be spastic enough.
=_______="



Waa~ So hardworking doing pull ups! Look at the "kek-sai" (Constipated) face!




I LOVE TAKING NEOPRINTS. ^-^

Myspace Page Dividers