x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Randoms
Posted on: Friday, July 23, 2010
Posted at: 3:37 PM
I look the best when the camera doesn't capture my face. Lol! Its a fact. Really. I think i can score 100marks for my back view. Lol! But for the front......... Let's not talk about it. Haahaa!

Oh! And and and, Btat found this for me! Oreo Jello!! =DDD
I've been trying to locate it at all sorts of supermarket ever since the time i saw the awesome looking Oreo Jello from Serene's blog. Its like wipe out from e whole of Singapore! >.<" And now, he has got it for me! =D Thank you!!! (Mega lipoHugs)

We must try making it out soon ya?!!! Im so excited!! IT WILL TASTE AWESOME. Lol! In addition to its awesomeness, it's NO BAKE. Which means, no hassle of handling the microwave! Yay! Basically its just mixing everything together and shoving them into the fridge. (I suppose so.. XD ) I'll blog on it soon after i finish making the dessert!!!!!! Raaarr.


This coming sunday is my hell day. Cos im going for the SHAPE Run with my beloved Eileen and Shari. Haha. Its gonna be fun! We are gonna do some camwhoring if possible ya? =D Hopefully the sky shows some mercy and it doesn't turn out to be what the weather forecast has predicted to be. *Cross fingers (Oops! Entangled them all~)

P.S. Girls, please be reminded that this is a 5km walking-more-than-running race. So please slow down your speed to accomodate me at ALL time. =)




Say "Hi" to Mr Smiley again~~~ He doesn't seem so happy after all~ Haa!!


Do help me click the Nuffnang ads ya? Please~ Thanks! =)

Myspace Page Dividers