
Bored
Posted on: Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Posted at: 12:39 AM
Sorry but to say, i was really slack at work. So much so that i got nothing else to do but to camwhore. Lol!Posted at: 12:39 AM
I love my eyelashes. Though they are not the extremely long kind, but it thickness and length is visble enough. Haa~.. Over the years, i think its getter lesser now, Gees~ i need to take good care of them~ ^-^
Farking faking cuteness.
Yes i know you feel like bashing me.
I feel like punching myself up too. Lol!
Its so fucken act cute luh. Haa!
The stairs that i always walk umpteen times a day. Loads of stairs in the school. =.=
My blue leggings. Tell me about it. Im just so so obsessed with leggings. Lol!
I don't know when the school will start to complain about my dressing, but im trying to exceed the limit everyday. Hoho!
Its fugly but i just want to share~ Lol!
Yes i bit my lips and it bled like farktard.
ITS FUCKEN PAIN!
Oh by the way please ignore my crooked ttm teeth. I know its unsightful, but im not going to do anything about it. Haahaa!
Okie that's about it~ =)












