
Too long, too tough?
Posted on: Monday, January 28, 2008
Posted at: 1:24 AM
Things have been quite bad recently.. I just feel more and more tied down.. Sometimes i just cant breath.. and i was even pushed more to the corner when i am suffocating.. when i say i need space, i really need some.. but why am i feeling more and more restricted? Perhaps i wasn't clear enough on what i've said?.. When i don't feel like talking about an issue, i really need to stay alone and be quiet.. Why didn't i get those things when i already show my stand so clear.. I just want to draw myself out from misery before i talk about it again nxt time round. Won't it be better if we talk in a peaceful atmosphere rather than arguing in such a tense manner?.. I really don't know what i should do..Posted at: 1:24 AM
I don't like to be drove to one corner.. I need to be heard and respected.. I don't like to see more and more of what i dislike about you.. Everytime it happens, i just got reminded of how unreal it is when we first started.. How i realise you are so so much different from what you used to be.. Recently, i really got alittle afraid of you.. i don't know why but i really got a little freak out.. whered you go?..
Please tell me..
Everything is just a nightmare..
我搞不懂
我们到底怎么了
诚实的背后
是否
住着伤口
我想不透
我们的爱怎么了
雨下过以后
是否
能让什么
复活







