
Im awake.
Posted on: Monday, January 28, 2008
Posted at: 12:22 AM
Well.. im still awake at this moment of time.. Perhaps i shall write something since i've gone into deep thoughts everyday?.. Hmm.. How should i start about writing.. Alright, here goes.. New year's coming, and yet e atmosphere is not right at all.. It's become worse and worse one yr by another.. I miss the new year days when was still a little kid.. although i had to rush on my "holiday" homework during e new year days, but celebration was definitely heart-warming and happening. =) The whole family gathered in front of the tv and watch e special countdown program.. i really love it.. When was the last time we ever did that again?Posted at: 12:22 AM
I miss it badly... ='(
Year 2006-2007 was definitely bad years for me.. I almost choke myself to death by loads of mishaps.. but here i am.. strong and healthily standing in front of everybody.. i really need to thank those who care, who shove their listening ears to me, who's around to catch me and hold me real tight when i fall.. I guess i wouldn't be here without them.. Thank you so much for everything.. I guess my luck is coming back? Or was it just a dillusion.. I couldn't afford to fall from great height again cos i couldn't take that blow anymore.. Can I take back my peace and bliss?
Work has been getting smoother lately.. except there are still mistakes made which i had to get it from my boss.. Urgh. But luckily little angels are always around in the lab to hold on to me.. I guess those little scoldings won't hurt that much? ^-^.. Ah well, my little angels include LAW, Fiona, Yeefern and Yanti.. i love them all.. =)
请天使来唱歌
当我很不快乐
很需要一些什么好让心被温热
请天使唱首歌
当心情疲倦了
让我能感觉
被拥抱着
仰望天空感受着风
你说过愿望星星听得懂
每当情绪陷落谷底
我就想起你让我相信
打开窗空气会和勇气接通
微笑才能看见天使飞过
听天使在唱歌
我们都要快乐
你手心传来的爱我已接收到了
听天使在唱歌
世界换新颜色
感动会放射暖暖的热
每当想看见天使的脸
你就会在我心里浮现
直到今天恍然了解
你就是天使我怎会没发现
打开窗倾听你送我的旋律
我要微笑飞到你心里面
原来真爱就在身边
陪着我高兴难过一遍一遍
都没变







