
halO
Posted on: Friday, January 25, 2008
Posted at: 10:15 PM
I did stupid thing again.. haha.. my dog poOed and pEE all over the place, i cant help but to clean up e mess.. so i help my dog to wash e butt, den help her dry with hairdryer.. i used till halfway, my whole chunk of hair got sucked into e back of e hairdryer!! Fucked! I was abit panic though, but smart enuff not to pull them all out.. Anyway they got so tangled and frizzy after the "treatment" from my beloved hairdryer.. huh.. I wonder if my hair grows too long.. Is it time for me to cut it?.. aww, i dun want.. i wana make more pretty DIY curls. =)Posted at: 10:15 PM
Down with weird stOmach cramp after my so damn busy night shift this morning.. and e pain is still there.. pain pain go away, come again another day.. I rly got quite a terrible night with one transfusion reaction from a Bleeder.. normally 6pints of blood sent to us for transfusion reaction investigation is already bad enuff to let you suffer afew hrs during the night.. Imagine i got 11packs in total.. the ward is rly very cruel to throw e whole chunk of bloody shit to us alright. damn fucked up. I almost faint on e spot after i came back frm my break alright.. I have to tend e whole lab for 4hrs alone with this lump of big shit lying ard on my specimen table.. =.=".. Even did "overtime" bcoz of it.. huh.. I rly din noe how multitask i can be until this thing comes alright.. haha. running 3 to 4 different tests at one time.. wOotx! bravO.
Oh and little baby almost freak me out coz she got out of her mummy's womb in e middle of e night!! n i received e specimens.. huh.. i was crossing my fingers, praying hard that i dun have to do any Long Titration okie.. luckily angels are ard to protect me.. ^-^.. they know im busy.. hehe..
nOw i have to bear the pain and work on my training record.. have to pass up tomoro.. huh.. chunks n chunks for me to write.. im hardcore alright.. Jiayou.
Hmm.. whats wrong with us?..
Is it possible to start all over again?..







