
Disney Princesses
Posted on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Posted at: 11:57 PM
Suddenly i thought about Cinderella. I was thinking that i am a different version of Cinderella. I've got a bad earlyhood, but im going to be blissful ever after soon. Lol! But can i skip the part of wearing the glass heels for wedding? Its gonna be awfully painful! =(Posted at: 11:57 PM
Ah well, if i can i wish to be Snow White, because i want her fair skin! Its like damn fair and smooth luh! Pimple-free! Lol! But i don't want her face cos she isn't really that pretty after all. Haa. =P I want to be as beautiful as Belle! She's so sweet looking ya? ^-^ Or being a cutie like Ariel is not a bad idea after all! I can even swim in the beautiful underwater world~ Gawd~
If i can choose, i want the life of a sleeping beauty, live happily for all her life. Why is that so? Cos she was doted by everyone when she was young, then she grow up and itchy hand kena poked by some poison needle, and fell asleep for quite a few days. And when she woke up, here comes the awesome prince that has given her a kiss. And she live happily ever after! Its like you get a good break of sleeping for so long and KabOOm! Here comes your prince! Haa.
Alright, Im dreaming. XD







