x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Awesome Saturday
Posted on: Saturday, August 7, 2010
Posted at: 12:36 AM
Had a great dinner. =D

This taste not bad! But too much of a cabbages underneath the oko, which is kind of makes me feel being too healthy for my meal. Haahaa~

Dessert at the ice-cream shop located at the 1st level of 313.
The ice-cream is doped!

Choco Banana and Hazelnut Caramelized



Rocky Road

Shopping alone at Uniqlo.
Its kind of early so i went shopping for cheapo stuffs. Heh. Uniqlo's having sale for their basic tees.1 for $9.90. =)

Me and my zero make-up face. Surprisingly it doesn't turn out to be that horrendous after all in the picture. Thanks for the awesome lighting! Lol!

I choose Pinkish-Orange.

I choose white.

I guess bright colors suites me more since im slightly tanned? Haha. Yes! Its a great day! Im anticipating the next meet up! XD

Myspace Page Dividers