x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Dinner with Btat
Posted on: Sunday, July 4, 2010
Posted at: 10:27 PM
Ya i know im irritating. But, i really love Majolica ttm! Lol! That's the press pore cover powder. =)


I've been trying to make my eyes humongous with make up since im not eligible for circle contact lenses (due to my severely high degree of astigmatism). So is there a big difference? I think i need to try harder. Lol!


Went to Northpoint's basement foodcourt for nice food! The malay food stall is awesome ttm. Its always long queue without fail! Btat always order the chicken set rice. Damn tasty i swear! But the portion is waaay too much for one person, but not enough for two though. Lol!


I was actually so in love with Kao Kee yong tow foo. But the noodle really taste kinda soggy today, which is a total disappointment. I guess the ultimate delicious yong tau foo can only be the one at People's Park market and Wisma's Food Republic, Aww~~




Poppadom! It's addictive.

Fugly candid.

On the way back home, we saw 2 snails mating! Lol! So i decided to desrupt them by photoshooting their lovely moment. Lol!



Myspace Page Dividers