x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




Mum's Prank
Posted on: Sunday, April 25, 2010
Posted at: 10:59 PM
One day, when i was having lunch break at work, i brought my fat water bottle down to some Cafe stall to makan. I was happily talking to my colleague until i'm damn thirsty (run out of saliva). So i decided to drink some water. Then, i realised a lump of dark green thingy settled at e bottom of my water bottle!! What is it?!! Is it a whole chunk of MOULD?

No..


Its


a


FUCKING


SCRUBBING

FELT!!!  (aka Dish-washing Sponge)



I was like............... WTF!!!
I even drank afew mouthful before i came for work lo.  =.=
Thanks mummy for ur cute silliness, it became the joke of the day.. lol!
Okie la damn funny, but DAMN DISGUSTING WTF!! Imagine you drink water soaked with a used sponge for almost 12hrs, all the "essence" already dissolve in the water. Arghhhh! so traumatising, but so funny!!

Myspace Page Dividers