x Click Click x



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








. Dreamy . Loves solitude . Introvert . Confusion State of Mind . Appreciative . Spastic




My curl hair
Posted on: Saturday, August 30, 2008
Posted at: 9:27 PM
I got a curl hair again! ^-^ seems nice since everybody says so.. wahaha! i perm myself de la.. more natural ma.. haa.. although not lasting =X.. But its nice!!!

my "eh?" lOOk..



me in e locker rm secretly camwhOring.. wahaha!


act cute!



The back of my sexy hair~.. OhohOx!







Okie .. this is the real hair.. hoho! straight de! woot!



ah dar oso wana chap-ji-ka into the foto.. so i bobian hab to take wif him la~.. hahaa


Watched e ending of a firemen show.. Hmm.. so touching luh! I really feel that firemen are very courageous.. They charge into danger, sacrifice their life for ppl.. They made impt and accurate decision in times of danger.. They are ur minds to lead you to the light.. They are the heroes.. =) I love firemen! ^-^


Myspace Page Dividers